BRANO a.s., SBU Foundry
747 41 HRADEC nad MORAVICI
tel.: +420 553 632 211
SBU Foundry of company BRANO a.s. is a casting manufacturer with more than 100 year´s tradition. We are mainly a commercial foundry particularly with orientation on cast sale within EU countries.
Assortment composition of castings production:
- Castings for automotive industry
- Components for construction scaffolding and frameworks
- Castings for electrical industry
- Castings for using in agriculture
- Castings of general use
Melting – middle frequency induction melting oven ABB Twin Power®, computer controlled, installed in 1996. Equipment of melting plant – thermal and spectral analysis,ultrasonic nodularity tester.
We offer a production of following kinds of cast iron:
Malleable and weldable white hearth cast iron
- all kinds as per to EN 1562 (accuracy according to DIN 1684,GTA 16, ISO 8062)
- Weight of castings - 0 - 5 kg/pc
- Maximum castings size - 300x250x120 mm
Nodular cast iron as per EN 1563 (grade EN-GJS-400-15,EN-GSJ-450-10 and EN-GSJ-500-7, accuracy according to ISO 8062, CT 8–10, DIN 1680 GTB 13-15)
- Thickness of the wall - 5 – 20 mm
- Weight of castings – 0 - 5 kg / pc
- Maximum castings size – 300x250x120 mm
Moulding – automatic moulding line HWS EFA-SD 2, installed in 2002. Dimensions of frames: 580x460x120 / 120 mm. Cores – method Hot-Box (coated mixture) 96%, Cold-Box 4%.
Heat treatment – cyclic and continuous furnaces with controlled decarbonating atmosphere manufactured by company LUDWIG ESSEN for malleable cast iron production.
Since 2002 the foundry is equipped with new inner defects inspection X-ray equipment Pantak Seifert 225 kV.
Certified by: IATF 16949, ISO 50001, ISO 9001 a ISO 14001.